OnePlus has rolled out OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update to OnePlus Nord smartphone. The update brings Android security patch for the month of May to the device. It also fixes known issues and improves system stability along with the speed of Wi-Fi connection.
The update was announced by the company in a community forum post. As always, the update will have an incremental roll out. It will initially be available for limited users and will gradually reach all end users.
In order to install the update, one must ensure that the device’s battery level is above 30% and minimum 3GB of storage space is available.
Here’s the complete changelog as announced by the company in its forum post
- Fixed the issue that the card coupon is not available as a widget
- Fixed the issue that missed calls are marked as call answered on another device in call logs
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed the abnormal preview display issue in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with videos taken by Camera
- Fixed the occasional issue that Flash effect may fail in some scenarios
- Fixed the delay issue when switching to the front camera under Time-lapse mode
- Fixed abnormal display issue while copying files to OTG storage